FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Ans: We have Modular programs and Diploma qualification. The modular programs are Certificate programs in two sessions; a) Basic Certificates and b) Professional Certificates
The Certificate programs are;
* Production Management
* Make-up & Costume
* Costume & Wardroping
* TV & Radio Presentation
* Sound for Film & Video Production
* Professional Acting
* Video Editing & Graphic Design
* Motion Picture Photography
* TV Production
The Diploma courses are;
* Film Directing / Screen writing
* Broadcast Journalism
Quest 2. What is the School Fee?
Ans: There are different fees for different programs. Please check our website: www.creativelandgh.com or Prospectus for a detailed list of our fees
Quest 3. What is the duration for each program?
Ans: The Certificate Programs run for 4 months (one semester) for both the Basic and Professional. To qualify for a Diploma Certificate, you have to complete both the Basic and the Professional sessions. The Diploma Certificate programs are One Year programs with two semesters in the year.
Quest 4. Can I choose to do any of the Certificate Programs either the Basic or Professional Programs and what are the requirements?
Ans: Yes! You can choose to do any of them and graduate with the certificate. For the Basic Certificate, the minimum qualification is SSCE/WASSCE. For the Professional certificate, you are required to provide a proof of practical Experience in the field for the program being applied for.
Quest 5. How do I get the admission form to enroll?
Ans: You can get the admission form in the following ways;
* Download from the website www.creativelandgh.com
* Call our offices on +233-21-323823 or +233-545344425 and we will post it to you.
* Come to our offices at No.1 Terminalia street, kofi nii amarh Bus Stop, Dansoman main road to pick up the form.
Quest 6. What is the Admission requirements needed?
Ans: Applicants coming in for the Basic Certificate program requires;
* SSCE/WASSCE, O'LEVEL or any other qualification acquired.
* A proof of course interest e.g. past experience of any level.
Applicants coming in for Professional Certificate/Diploma program requires;
* At least a SSCE, GCE, O'LEVEL OR A'LEVEL, Diploma, HND or any other qualification acquired.
* Minimum of 18 years of age.
* Applicants can present a profile of prior involvement in amateur or professional work, however brief; it is a must for anyone applying directly for the Professional Certificate.
Quest 7. What are the Admission processes?
Ans: To enroll as a student of creative land, you require completion of the following process:
* Obtain registration forms from the school or on the internet
* Pay a registration fee of GHc50.00 (Ghanaians) or $40.00 (Foreign Students) for the admission forms.
* Submit completed registration forms for official processing.
* Await letter of offer for admission.
* Submit reply letter of acceptance for admission
* Pay relevant course fees.
* Enroll with specific course departments.
* Commence lectures.
Quest 8. What are the documents needed to present upon enrollment?
Ans: The documents needed with an application are;
* Relevant certificates;
* Copy of applicant's ID document;
* Two ID photographs of the applicant;
* Portfolio of work (where applicable).
Quest 9. Do I need to send my original documents?
Ans: No! You don't need to send any original copies of your certificates; you just need to send only photocopies copies of it.
Quest 10. Is distance learning on-line possible?
Ans: No! We don't have the facilities yet for distant learning on-line. You have to come to Ghana to be present for the period of the education.
Quest 11. What conditions are requested to enter Creative Land as a foreign student?
Ans: The condition to enroll at the Creative Land School is same as stated above.
Quest 12. Do I need to have health insurance/ check up?
Ans: Yes! You will need to go through basic medical check up with a doctor as the standard admission procedure.
Quest 13. I have more questions to ask, how can I get answers?
Ans: You can check up more answers to your questions on the website: www.creativelangh.com
or call our admission office on +233-21-323823, +233-21-308361, +233-21-308364 or +233-(0) 265344425 for more detail.
Quest 14. Do you provide job after completion of the program?
Ans: : No! We only provide you with training that will enable you to be employable or be able to work on your own. But media houses contact the school to send our students to them. The President also uses his contacts to help brilliant and exception students who can be trusted.
Quest 15. Do you do attachment?
Ans: Yes! Attachment is one of the requirements for the completion of the program.
Quest 16. Do you look for places for the students to do their attachment?
Ans: Every semester, the school makes the effort to contact some media houses to enable our students to do attachment with them. However, the responses vary from semester to semester. Therefore, the students are encouraged to make the effort to look for the places themselves. Even though, we try to help including some of the lecturers. But our students were able to work with places like GBC, Metro TV, Multi TV, Joy Fm, Radio Gold, Sunny Fm, TV3 and many others.